Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Season 3

My latest conquest is "BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Season 3" 63-card base set + binder + all the costum cards (C32-40 & DC3-5, a total of 12 cards). I haven't decided if I want to get the autograph cards. I was hooked to the TV series as I watched human and Cylon robots wage war against each other...

I started this "expensive" hobby only last August when I accidentally stumbled upon the world of non-sport trading cards (as I was innocently shopping for a set of Sponge Bob UNO card game for my two nehpews). Since then, I have collected almost all trading cards for HARRY POTTER, ALIAS and CSI (the Las Vegas series only). It is a whole new world, and I have learned so much by reading stuffs on the internet and magazines. I could almost claim to be an EXPERT now...

I wish more and more people would discover the fun and excitement that non-sport trading cards could bring to their lives...

No comments: