Thursday, June 26, 2008

BLING BLING



"Wow! What's that shining little thing on her neck/finger/wrist?"

It's... jewelry, of course. I am also guilty of indulging myself in purchasing way too much unnecessary accessories. BLOOM from Japan; GEORG JENSEN & DYRBERG/KERN from Denmark; FOLLI FOLLIE from Greece... The list goes on and on...

However, I just want to talk about two brands in particular.

The first one is JUSTIN DAVIS from Japan, a brand which I discovered last October (through a close FRIEND whose first name starts with "C") and has spent XXX knows how much money on it. The photo shows my very first JUSTIN DAVIS ring (called "Lionkeeper"). I like it very much because of its detailed design and it reminds me of the Mouth of Truth that appears in the movie "Roman Holiday".

Another one is TIFFANY. I don't yet own anything of this brand (but I have a feeling soon it will be on my wishlist). The photo shows the bangle and the ring in sterling silver from its newest series called "Tiffany Notes" (again, this comes from my knowledgeable FRIEND with first name that starts with "C"). They are engraved with the store address of Tiffany's headquarter in New York. Charming...

"Life is too short. Just get what you want when you can." I tell myself, as I continue to spend money on the Bling Bling...

1 comment:

wtsrudi said...

aaaah...we only live once... you work hard so it is OK to pamper yourself.... besides better enjoy the fruits of your labors now - when you still can, right?